Monday, November 06, 2006

hello.. this is my first blog, n my first time doing something like this, that is putting my thoughts on the web for ppl to gawk at. of course i should be charging you RM0.50 for every word u are reading, but blogger does not let me set up a charge system. so u r luky.

ok, so u now noe u r getting this free n i cant charge u for this, n that i have nvr done this before we can begin. wait did i mention that i m doing this because i had nothing better to do, pure curiousity , n because most of my frens do it, n i keep getting annoying updates on their blogs in my email.. yes to all u cheeky little irritating. **$%&^#!?<>}{#(*#$.... well u noe who u r, this is REVENGE!!!! MUAHAHAHHAHA... (that btw is my signature laugh, if u copy it without my conscent i will come out from the com and kick ur *&amp;$^#&^*^&*#$&%*@()_@*. u understand perfectly,right? of course u do, or u'd be one of those riffraff sitting around, sniffing and not in front of a computer. so u must at least be able to read letter symbols.

right now to get started. I M known by many different names by many different groups. among these names is my most frequent net name: Alexian which u can see up there somewhere. other are Deckan, Nilgwathiel, Narquo, Incandescent, TaQi, Valeric, VC, etc. n the list doesnt ever get shorter. so to make life difficult for u, u can call me Alexian or Lexie'. if u noe me, by some way or another then u can any or my alias names. if not the 2 mentioned above is more than enough for the likes of u.

i m not a old hag, n not a fledgling kindergartener. so no mrs, and no miss. n i m not a man. if u happen to noe me u would noe i m evil. i like to be evil, but i m nice at the same time. u cant be evil to people, until they start to think that u r a good person. i m someone who is brave enough to finish what i start(at least what i feel is important), i m stubborn, head strong, and i m not afraid of taking action. ok enough about me, u'll learn neway.
now to business. i m gonna use this blog to:
a) talk about animes
b) the latest cool games for Ps2, n on9 games. (when i feel like it)
c) post little chapters and ideas for a story written by me (under construction now)
d) books i've read or looking forward to reading
e) about the unfairness of the world
f) everyday occurances that seem interesting to me
g) rant and vent my frustration, and give a little of my thoughts for u to pickle over.

i would like feed back on all the topics, in the form of ur thoughts and ideas. i might or might not agree with u, but thats ok, ur free to give me ideas. however i expect u to give me no rude comments, no meaningless horse manure that is either immposible or something that u little spineless creatures cant do urselves, and most importantly no cursing and swearing and four letter words etc. u can say shit, n damn, n bloody too since it became pg13 in harry potter. but words like f**k are just words that ignorant, mentally challeged everyday idiot who was proabably in the car behind u horning, or who just got off the elevator a little b4 u, who happens to have no imagination, no inovativeness, a only a passing rudimentary command of spoken language which every other word happens to be f**k. For all i know u could be one of these people in real life, but if u r going to say something, and need to vent frustration in ur comments n remarks to me at least take the trouble to digg out a dictionary and give me flowery and colorful insults.

ok thats about all i have to say for now. I think that all that is enough of a bite. I'll think of more next time. btw if the only comment u can say now is f**k, dont give me a comment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eri Peng said...

damn!
you're freaking 1st entry is DAMN long!
yes, i say DAMN! can i? *oops..
Val, how are you?! hahaha spamming.. yes! you can always come to my blog and spam my chatter box back..here is the url -
http://eripeng.blogspot.com
see ya around ^^"
with love,
eri peng

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home