Monday, November 20, 2006

did u ever notice that a lot of people walk backwards, or at least with their eyes turn to the left or right while they are heading straight towards u?

have u noticed? well i just have and i made a note of remembering exactly how many do so. see i like to conduct experiments. especially in shopping malls, coz hey everybody goes to 1 at least once a week. me, i live next to one, so its no difficult task to go there.

anyway i went to 1U with my huge bag, and laptop, and as i just got to the waiting area at the carpark lift this girl walks backwards straight into me. n i dont mean a 5 year old girl i m talking 20+ blind as a bat though she is completely capable as far as sight is concern. if it wasnt for my quick feet, u'd have feet, hands, bodies, bags, and computer, spread all over the place. lucky, yes? well i always believe luck comes in 3's and mark my words, it has been proven many many times.

then i go into the shopping complex. i go into burger king for lunch and guess what i find more people walking backwards. i go to the counter, and this guy who is not carrying anything, and with a group of frens nearly bangs into me. he is talking and laughing, and has his head turned.

i find it funny but terribly annoying. so now i have had my lunch and i m walking towards the Mph bookstore. i always go there, cant help, the temptation to look at the latest fantasy children and adult books is just too strong. i notice this girl and her 2 frens walking down the main walkway. and she has her back turned to the oncoming traffic. i use my super powers and swerve all the heavy 3.0kgs of com and ++ of bag etc, that would be 3 counts to fatality. hahaha.

so out of dangers main walkways with slightly brainless blind fools. so i go into the bookstore. i m carrying all my stuff, a free MPH magazine, and 2 paperback books, and walking aound checking other stuff out, when a guy walking fast or maybe running, bumps right into me, this time, books and paper, flew even though i jerked backwards. grumbling and just short of giving life to a string of flowerful, and colorful insults and curses fluently in multiple languages (Chinese, English, Malay, jibberish, Chaif language and several others including animal talk and crow language), i stand up gather my stuff and leave to pay. he also didnt stay very long, he carshed into me, the gave sorry, and sped off, before i could get up, not to mention he didnt help.

ok so now i m sad and pissed and a little exasperated. so i go to the car, and then the 2 large cups of sprite and orange juice which i got free from burger king, and had been carrying around the whole time fell and crashed all over the floor. if i wasnt quick on my feet, my spotless bleached white jeans would be turned a horrendous yellow color. so i went to clean up, and then take the cups back to burger king to get a refill.

after i get my refill from the lady at the counter. i start walking back to the carpark to get out of the complex. as i head there, i pass this huge escalator. there are a group of girls stepping off the escalator, the first of which was walking backwards, straight into my drink filled hands. i swerved to the right completely and miss them. then i walk on n boom i find another backwards walker coming down the main thorough fare. she was walking with a guy i think, but she was going to crash into me, because she wasnt looking at where she was going.

now i m really confused, and pissed a little. so i go home. then i go to Mines which is very closeby, to watch a movie and have my dinner. i go to the foodcourt that newly opened. i go and buy hot boiling sizzling mee. as i take my mee for the counter and head to my seat, this group of young stupid guys, all looking anywhere but infront of them start walking towards me. hell i m pissed and if the bang into my food, first i m gonna kick their butts, with a torturous tongue lashing the likes of which they have never seen before, followed by a pain of death sentence if they do not buy me back my lunch, and apologize by kissing my feet and licking the floor. HAHAHAHAH. anyway to save them from a cruel fate, i shout at them "pls look where you are going!!" they stop and everyone stares, and i walk a way.

i m great at drawing and leaving attention. so i didnt care. bottom line is that alot of people are walking backwards, or walking straight without looking at where they are going. it doesnt matter whether u have frens around you, or your talking to them or are just being a blind idiot. u must look at where u are going, banging into a people carrying expensive hardware like computers, or spillage like drinks in paper cups, or hot stuff, like sizzling mee straight from the fire is very very stupid and dangerous. at best all you'd cause is some dropped food and a little scalding, at worst you could end up with a terrible tongue lashing, cursing, sent straight to the cleaning people, have to pay double to repair damages(which can be 10k plus if a computer is damage) and last of all a serious butt kicking from me.(i mean physically, ie my foot in ur butt, and my fist in ur face. yes fist not slap.)

So look at where u are going!!!!!!! btw the invitation to join my D&D team is still open i, ill only decide around December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home